As proposed in https://gov.gambit.financial/t/merge-all-tokens-into-one-and-launch-in-a-big-way-on-arbitrum/59 we will be merging all XVIX, XLGE, GMT and xGMT tokens into a single GMX token.
The migration will begin on 22 Jun 2021 at 12 PM (UTC) and will end on 6 Jul 2021 at 12 PM (UTC). There will be a migration page on https://xvix.finance/ to facilitate the process.
Each GMX will have a starting price of 2 USD.
The following conversion rates will be fixed for the migration:
- XVIX: 29.17 USD, 14.585 GMX per XVIX
- XLGE: 22,500 USD, 11,250 GMX per XLGE
- XVIX-ETH LP: 682.27 USD, 341.135 GMX + 34.1135 GMX (10% bonus) per LP
If you have XVIX tokens in the Timelock vault, you should initiate a withdrawal and perform the migration 7 days after.
All tokens will be kept in the migration contract until the Arbitrum contracts are live on 7 Jul 2021.
For added security, any movement of tokens out of the migration contract must be initiated by the XVIX deployer account and authorised by two out of three multi-sig holders.
The role of the multi-sig holders is to ensure funds are moved out of the migration contract only to the destinations described and announced before the movement is initiated.
The multi-sig holders for the migration will be:
- Ben Simon — Investment Analyst at Mechanism Capital and Author at Deribit Insights
- Han Wen — Senior VP of Zilliqa Ecosystem Development
- Krual Amin — Founder of UniDex
We are grateful for all the support from the community and look forward to a stronger and more united project once the migration is completed.
Connect with us
- Website: https://xvix.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/XVIX_Finance
- Telegram: https://t.me/XVIX_Finance